- Two-day workshop on "Rethinking Non-Formal Education" with SWRC-Tilonia
Barefoot College, in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
- Three-day workshop for Aide et Action and two local NGOs, Shram Niketan and Abhivyakti,
on 'Participatory Conceptualisation and Learning Communities' in Nashik, Maharashtra.
- Interactive booth, 'Reclaiming Our Creativity from a
Ready-Made World', during Bal Vividha, a four-day fair on alternative education,
coordinated by Comet Media Foundation, in Mumbai.
- Week-long interaction during 'Yatra', a visit
by students of Hampshire College, MA, USA, which supported inquiries into different
aspects of modern India (media, education, technology, science, gender, art, etc.).
- Three-day workshop for Aide et Action and two local NGOs, CARD and DEBATE, on
'Generating a Paradigm Shift in Learning' in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
- Two-day reflective workshop for the Kashtakari
Sanghatna as part of a process to develop an innovative education project for the
Adivasi (indigenous) communities in Thane District, Maharashtra.
- Exhibition and discussion on the theme of 'Regenerating Creativity' during a three-day
youth camp hosted by Nehru Yuvak Kendra in Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Seminar on 'Rethinking Development: The Search
for Swaraj' for students from Adolphus Gustavus College, Concordia College, University
- Transnational workshop on 'Transforming Community Schools into Open Learning
Communities' with UNESCO - Learning Without Frontiers in Burkina Faso.
- Reflective seminar on 'Lifelong Societal Learning' with faculty and project officers
from Lok Jumbish.